Google Ad Grants
It can often be difficult for nonprofit organizations to have room in their budget for advertising expenses, but advertising can greatly assist them in reaching more people and spreading their mission or cause. Every nonprofit has unique goals, and the Google Ad Grants program is designed to help these organizations achieve them. Google Ad Grants is a program specifically for nonprofit organizations to access up to $10,000 a month in Google search ads shown on Google’s search engine results pages. The purpose of these free advertisements is to help nonprofits connect with people who are searching online for their mission, raise awareness, attract donors, and recruit new volunteers.
How to Apply
To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants program, a nonprofit organization must first meet all the requirements. The program is available to organizations that join Google for Nonprofits and are approved through the Ad Grants pre-qualification process. Here are the steps to request a Google for Nonprofits account:
1. First, to be eligible for this account, you must be a nonprofit charitable organization in good standing, have a functioning website that provides adequate details on your nonprofit, agree to the terms of service for Google for Nonprofits and Google Ads, and meet all the eligibility requirements in your country.
The Google for Nonprofits eligibility requirements in the United States are:
- The organization must be (i) registered with the IRS as exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the US Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) a group-exempt organization with proven affiliation to a central nonprofit that has 501c3 status.
- The currently not eligible organizations include fiscally sponsored organizations that do not have their own 501(c)(3) status.
2. After ensuring that your organization meets all the requirements, you may apply for a Google for Nonprofits account. Then, the application will be reviewed, and Google’s verification partner will verify your organization and affiliation.
3. Once your organization is verified and accepted, you will receive an email, and then you can activate your Google for Nonprofits account.
With Google for Nonprofits, your organization can utilize a variety of Google’s resources, including Google Ad Grants, Google Workspace for Nonprofits, YouTube Nonprofit Program, and Google Maps Platform credits. Click here to begin setting up your Google for Nonprofits account to take full advantage of the Google Ad Grants program.
Google Ad Benefits for Nonprofit Organizations
Check out a few of the reasons why the Google Ad Grants program can be very beneficial to nonprofit organizations.
Free to Utilize
The first reason a nonprofit should take advantage of this program is because it is free to eligible organizations! Once your organization has taken the necessary steps to apply and is granted a Google for Nonprofits account, several free resources are available to you, including Google Ad Grants. These resources will assist in helping you achieve your goals, all at no cost! The Google Ad Grants program allows you to focus on allocating the nonprofit's resources and budgets to other important areas without worrying about digital advertising expenses.
Google Ads is an extremely effective marketing tool in helping organizations achieve their goals and increase their website's visibility on search engines. Many nonprofit organizations are trying to raise awareness to reach more people, increase donations, and find volunteers for their cause. Utilizing Google Ads can help your organization reach more supporters online by showing your ad when people search for keywords related to your organization or cause. Google Ads will also direct people to your website and encourage them to take meaningful action on specific website pages. Furthermore, when setting up your advertisements, the Google Ads platform allows you to select specific campaign objectives, including brand awareness. This campaign objective will help to optimize your ads to increase the visibility of your cause and help reach a larger audience.
Track Campaign Performance
Utilizing the free Google Ad Grants program also allows you to easily track and measure the results of your online advertising efforts through Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free platform connected to your ad campaigns that provides you with detailed analytic reports. These easy-to-read reports include key data for the metrics that are important to your organization. These reports will help you to quickly assess your various ad campaigns to determine their effectiveness in achieving your goals and assist you in making adjustments to further improve your results.
JNT’s Google Ad Performance for Nonprofit Organizations
Check out some of the performance results JNT has delivered for nonprofit organizations using the Google Ad Grants program compared to the program’s requirements.
Google Ad Grants is an exceptional program that helps nonprofit organizations spread their mission to a larger audience to make a greater impact on the world. If you are interested in learning more about how digital advertising can make a difference for your nonprofit organization and how JNT can help, reach out to our team: https://www.jntcompany.com/digital-ads-trial.